We are looking for young, energetic, and passionate candidates who has a strong time management and organizational skills to lead and monitor current and future projects deliverables.
- Lead internal project communication.
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication.
- Manage good relationship with internal stakeholders and balance the expectations and work requirements of internal stakeholders.
- Develop concepts and planning according to the objective of each projects in collaboration with other departments
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Have experience in organization and committee
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite and collaboration tools such as Slack or Trello.
- Creative, has the ability to perform root cause identification, and develop resolutions
Final year students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Can you speak English?
- Are you in Jakarta?
- A clear career path
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Self development training courses
- 12 paid leave + 2 days extra
- Target and company performance incentives
- Health benefits
- A friendly and open work culture
- No remote working
The Big Rich Group is a Hong Kong-based Holdings Company with branches in more than 5 countries and growing. TBRG’s mission is to redefine what excellence means in Southeast Asia. With an open culture, we want every employee to have opportunities available, develop themselves more than ever.
Pondok Indah Office Tower 3, 17th Floor
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No.29 5 3, RT.5 / RW.3, Pd. Pinang, Kec. Kby. Lama, City of South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 12310, Indonesia